NORTH COUNTY–Beginning Jan. 24, and continuing for approximately six weeks, track repairs will cause 10-15 minute delays on SPRINTER trains between College and Oceanside.
The construction project, located just west of the Rancho del Oro Station, will permanently repair a retaining wall damaged by floods in December 2010.
· Weekdays: ALL passengers must switch trains at College Station to continue.
· To help passengers bypass delays, a temporary non-stop Express Bus will run between Oceanside and Vista Transit Centers until normal SPRINTER service resumes.
· Bus schedules won’t be adjusted. Passengers who normally transfer weekdays between SPRINTER and a BREEZE bus route at Coast Hwy., Crouch St., El Camino Real, Rancho Del Oro, or College Stations should plan for additional travel time.
· Weekends: Starting Fridays at 8:33 p.m. through Sundays, departures from Oceanside and Escondido will run hourly without delays.
EXPRESS BUS – Between Oceanside & Vista
· Weekdays only
· Buses run every 30 min.
· Estimated running time: 15 min
· SPRINTER tickets are valid
From Oceanside Transit Center:
· Bus departs by SPRINTER platform
· First departure: 4:05 a.m.
· Last departure: 8:35 p.m.
From Vista Transit Center:
· Bus departs Stall #10
· First departure: 4:35 a.m.
· Last departure: 9:05 p.m.