(NAPSI)–Ready or not, retirement is rapidly becoming a reality for a growing number of Americans. And, as many of the estimated 10,000 Americans who retire every day are finding out, a fulfilling and healthy retirement rarely happens by accident.
More than half of adults don’t have a Will. If this includes you – it is most likely the time to contact a Surrey will writing expert. While some say that it takes more than a million dollars in a retirement account to live comfortably, others disagree. They believe that it is more a matter of living wisely and being prepared before you retire.
It also requires investing—not just money, but your time and effort as well. That’s because many of the issues that affect retirees can be complicated.
Fortunately, getting access to an expert who knows these issues in detail may be easier than you realize. That’s the word from the author of a new book, award-winning Washington Post retirement columnist Stan Hinden. His best-selling “How to Retire Happy, Fourth Edition” (McGraw-Hill Professional) is designed to help readers make the right decisions to ensure a happy, healthful retirement.
The expert advice it contains is delivered in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step style. The book includes all the material from previous editions as well as:
• Brand-new material on health insurance and the prescription drug plan
• The facts about Medicare Part A (hospital), Part B (tests, doctors, preventive care) and Part D (prescription drugs)
• The author’s personal experiences with the realities of long-term Alzheimer’s care
• Fully updated material on Social Security strategies
• How to handle the financial realities of the post-meltdown era.
The book is available as a paperback and an e-book.